Sunday, September 4, 2016

REVIEW: Avon Extra Lasting Makeup Remover

avon extra lasting makeup remover


It's been a while since I last used a makeup remover on my face. I only decided to go back to using it when my skin looked awful about few weeks ago. Kasi naman... kung hindi pa nagkaka-negative result. Haha! :) Since my mom is an Avon lady, I always get the privilege to try out their products. Most of the time, libre pa! Thanks, Mom! :) Soooooo imagine my delight when I was strolling the Avon shopping area and I saw this Extra Lasting Makeup Remover! 

Before I jump into the review, I want to stress out the importance of removing makeup thoroughly because in my recent experience, soap and water just don't do the job. Sleeping with makeup on, even just a bit or remnants, can lead to acne breakouts, accelerate the skin ageing process and make it appear dull. 

CLAIMS:
Unique formula gently and effectively removes all traces of makeup, including water proof. Opthalmologist-tested, suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. 

PACKAGING:
Comes in a convenient plastic tube making it portable.

SIZE:
75 ML. net

SCENT:
None

PRICE:
199 php (Selling Price)

WHERE I BOUGHT:
Avon Iloilo branch

INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
Shake well. Saturate a tissue or cotton pad, close eyes and stroke over entire face, including lashes, lids and eyebrows. Gently wipe clean. Rinse off thoroughly with water.

WHAT I LIKE: 
  • Its simple and portable packaging.
  • Removes waterproof makeup.
  • Doesn't sting my eye whenever I get the liquid on that area.
  • No scent. Scents can sometimes be annoying.
  • Readily available since there are lots of Avon ladies (and men) already. 

WHAT I DON'T LIKE:
  • It is oil-based and I have oily skin = do the math. I'm kind of bothered by the oily feeling upon application; yes, I know that I can wash it off since it's a makeup remover, still I don't like it. 
  • I need at least three swipes with the cotton to thoroughly remove the makeup which means that I need to use more product. I would appreciate if it's less than that. 
  • A bit pricey for its size.

MY RATING: 7/10 


Have you tried the Avon Extra Lasting Makeup Remover
Let me know at the comments section below!
Thanks for sharing this post! :-)


LIKE BeautywithGeline on Facebook
FOLLOW BeautywithGeline on Twitter
FOLLOW @beautywithgeline on Instagram 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...