Friday, June 28, 2013

REVIEW: Beauche Skin Care System

I realized that I haven't had any skin care routine lately. Though I'm thankful that my skin isn't giving me any difficulty, it still pays to take care of it. So about two months ago, I started my venture for legit skin care products that are out in the market.

Through my careful research, I came across the Beauche International skin care system. The complete set has seven products but I only bought 4. I purchased what I think are essential for my skin. So far, I've been seeing raves and fail reviews on it. Now, here goes my take on with it.




PACKAGING:

It looks pretty much like those skin care products from online stores here. Simple and should I say "practical"? I don't really mind it at all since I don't get to carry this around with me.

SCENT:

Toner- has a strong sweet smell, reminds me of a vanilla perfume.
Clarifying Lotion- has a mild sweet scent.
Rejuvenating Cream- no scent.
Beauty Bar soap- orange-y smell. 

LASTING POWER:

The toner and clarifying lotion lasted for about two weeks of usage for me; I think it depends on how much product you put into your cotton ball. However, with the Rejuvenating Cream, it emptied around the third week; a little goes a long way with this. The Beauty Bar soap diminishes pretty fast so what I do is I cut the whole product into smaller portions, that way, I wouldn't get the whole bar wet upon usage. And oh, the soap lasted for more than a month with 2-3 times a day of usage. 

REACTION:

My skin had a tingling sensation upon the very first usage of the Beauty Bar soap, it went for two more days; according to reviews, this is a normal reaction. It went away after the third day. When I use the toner and clarifying lotion at the same time, my skin feels stingy and it hurt. 

PRICE & SIZE:  

Toner- 80 php (60 ml)
Clarifying Lotion- (to follow; I forgot the price)
Rejuvenating Cream- (to follow; I forgot the price)
Beauty Bar Soap- 58 php (90 gms) 

WHERE I BOUGHT THIS:

At their kiosk at SM mall. You can also find it at Robinson's mall and you may order from their dealers.

OVERALL:

Despite the reactions that my skin had, I still love these products. It works well on me. My skin lightened and  had a pinkish glow on my cheeks. Therefore, my face looks nice even without makeup. 




6 comments:

  1. nice review!Would like to go for these products.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi, michaelmoak34!

      Thank you so much! I hope it works for you, too! :)

      Delete
  2. i am using this! and now i am selling it to share its wonderful and amazing effect to every girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice review Ms. Geline. Kindly follow me back. Tnx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...