Tuesday, March 1, 2016

REVIEW: Naturacentials Deep Cleansing & Whitening Bar



If there's one soap that I religiously use it's the Naturacentials Deep Cleansing & Whitening Bar; I've used this for a year now and that alone would tell you how its performance is for me.

So do I need to write a review? My intro is already a strong statement.  Haha! :)

Kidding aside, of course I will write this review because I want my lovely readers to know more about why I got hooked with this soap.

Naturacentials Deep Cleansing & Whitening Bar is a product of Alliance in Motion Global or more commonly known as "Aim Global"--- one of the top Multi-Level Marketing companies in the Philippines.


CLAIMS:
Credit: Google

PACKAGING:
The bar soap is enveloped with a thin white paper and placed inside a box. 

SCENT:
None 

SIZE: 
4.76 OZ

PRICE:
170php (Selling Price)

WHERE I BOUGHT: 
Business Center Office Iloilo but you can buy from any distributor in your area. 

INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
I use this for both my face and body since it's an all-natural ingredients soap. Apply as you would of any soap.


The black side is the Bamboo Charcoal; the orange side is the Lumin8 Derma Complex



WHAT I LIKE:
  • Honestly, I got hooked because of the cooling effect of this soap. It has Peppermint as an active ingredient and it just makes my bathing experience awesome (given the usual hot & humid temperature in the Philippines)! 
  • All-natural ingredients; it's nice to shy away from exposing my body to chemicals.
  • I don't see any sign of skin ageing. 
  • I don't sweat as much since using this soap, not unless I do a rigorous physical activity. 
  • One bar soap lasts me more than a month of usage. 
  • It's more affordable compared to soaps from other MLM companies in the Philippines.


WHAT I DON'T LIKE:
  • I actually don't consider this as something that I don't like but I'm not sure if I also like it, does that makes sense? Well, here it is. I don't see a noticeable whitening to my already fair skin. Now with this, my honest opinion is that, this product gives a remarkable result when it comes to whitening if you're not fair-skinned prior to using the soap. 

MY RATING: 9/10


DISCLAIMER: 
I am an Alliance In Motion Global distributor but the opinions expressed in this review are all honest-to-goodness. One of the reasons that I joined this company is because I was able to try this soap and I instantly fell in love with it! 


Have you tried the Naturacentials Deep Cleansing & Whitening Bar
Let me know at the comments section below!
Thanks for sharing this post! :-)


LIKE BeautywithGeline on Facebook
FOLLOW BeautywithGeline on Twitter
FOLLOW @beautywithgeline on Instagram







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...