Monday, July 1, 2013

REVIEW: Silk Secrets One Minute Hot Oil Treatment

My hair's at its worst; it became dull, dry and lifeless. The reason was I totally took off the rail when it comes to my beauty regimens plus the chemical treatments.

Now that I think I've a little spare time, I should get off my butt and start going back to what I used to be ; OA with beauty regimens.. or a little less than that. 

I saw my friend, Mae Rose of Patrine's Thoughts', haul/review a couple of months ago. She was raving about this One-Minute Hot Oil Treatment which she uses as her everyday deep conditioner. I thought I could try it too since we have the same problem. Hahahaha! 




ITS PROMISE:

Silk Secrets One Minute Hot Oil Treatment moisturizes hair thoroughly and penetrates quickly into every hair strands, it effectively revitalizes refreshes and adds shine to hair.

PACKAGING:

I think that its packaging is just okay for its purpose. 

SCENT:

It has this smell of a typical shampoo or conditioner being used in salons (Philippine-setting). 




LASTING POWER:

It lasted for a month with everyday usage.


PRICE AND SIZE:

169.75 php ( 350 g)


WHERE I BOUGHT THIS:

I bought this in SM department store; you can also find this in any Watsons store.




OVERALL:

I am not raving about this. Didn't do anything to my hair; the promise of moisture and shine's no where to be found.  This should be a very promising product especially for women (and men) who are always on the go, since it only requires a minute before rinsing it off. I like that it has this minty-after-shower feeling though; totally refreshes my scalp.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...