Thursday, February 18, 2016

REVIEW: Glysolid Glycerin Cream


The feet are the most used and abused part of our body so they actually need some TLC. Recently, I noticed that the heels of my feet were cracking... eeeekkk!!! If you slide silk on it, I'm sure it'll get stuck. Not sexy! That's when I knew that I've been neglecting my feet. 

A few weeks ago, I was cleaning some parts of our house and I found a couple of tubs of Glysolid Glycerin cream from Saudi Arabia (my uncle works there and he always gives us this). Hmmmmm... why not try this? I thought to myself. 


Glycerin is a humectant which means it keeps stuff moist. If you use this, it quickly restores softness, smoothness and elasticity of the skin. The active ingredients in Glysolid are Glycerin (skin softener) and Allantoin (stimulates skin cell regeneration and the healing of small injuries, scrapes and minor burns). 


ACCORDING TO THE PACKAGING:
Glysolid is the advanced European formula that helps to smooth, soften and protect rough, chapped and extra dry skin on the hands, feet and entire body. With Allantoin and a high Glycerine content, this proven skin care cream greatly improves the look and feel of the dry skin in just one application. Non-greasy, Glysolid penetrates the skin in seconds and works for hours.

PACKAGING:
The cream is contained in a tin can which is easily deformed. Nothing special with its packaging. 

INGREDIENTS:
Aqua, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Decyl Oleate, Ceteareth-12, Allantoin, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Ceteareth-20, Dimethicone, Silica, Parfum ( Coumarin, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol, Isoeugenol) 2-Bromo-2 Nitropropane-1, 3 Diol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

SCENT:
The smell is like that of a baby powder. 

SIZES:
80 ml
110 ml
125 ml
250 ml

PRICE: 
I don't know since our supply is just given by my uncle but I did a bit of research and turns out that it's priced at around 250php online for the 110 ml. 

INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
Apply a thin film on the dry skin sparingly. I also cover this up with socks overnight and I wake up with baby-smooth feet. 





WHAT I LIKE:
  • Glycerin in Glysolid is vegetable-based. 
  • It's cheap when bought in Middle East countries.
  • Instantly softens the skin.
  • Healed my cracked heels and is also good for removal of calluses.
  • Mild scent.
  • Non- greasy.
  • A little product goes a long way.
  • There's a manufacturing and an expiry date. 

WHAT I DON'T LIKE:
  • A bit messy to apply.
  • Unhygienic due to scooping out of the product from the tin can using your hands if you don't have a spatula or scoop.
  • Can be a bit sticky if you put too much.
  • Cannot be found easily in the market.

MY RATING: 9/10

Have you tried Glysolid Cream?
Let me know at the comments section below!
Thanks for sharing this post! :-) 

LIKE BeautywithGeline on Facebook
FOLLOW BeautywithGeline on Twitter
FOLLOW @beautywithgeline on Instagram









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...