Sunday, February 21, 2016

REVIEW: Celeteque Matte Moisturizer

Most Filipino women have oily skin and the humid temperature in the Philippines doesn't help at all! Being one of these women, I am always on the hunt for a face product that could lessen the sebum produced by my skin.

I found this Celeteque Dermoscience Matte Moisturizer at a Watson's branch in SM City Iloilo mall last year, however, I only used the product a couple of months ago.



We need to use a moisturizer to keep the moisture in the skin; which helps in making the skin healthy. Facial moisturizers can enhance the functioning of the stratum corneum, the uppermost layer of the skin. The stratum corneum is made up of fat, oil, and skin cells that help keep moisture in the skin. Once it's dry, brittle, or cracked, you've lost your shield and the skin is vulnerable to exposure from the outside and water evaporates from the dermis. You can get fissures on the skin, and infections can easily occur. 

ACCORDING TO THE PACKAGING:



PACKAGING:
The moisturizer is contained in a plastic tube. Convenient.

CLAIMS:
SPF 30 
UVA/UVB Protection
Dermatologist-tested
Non-Comedogenic (oil-free)
Hypo-allergenic

SCENT:
Subtle baby powdery scent.

SIZE:
50 ml 

PRICE:
279php, if I remember it right. 

WHERE I BOUGHT:
Watsons

INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
Usual application of any facial moisturizer. 


Manufacturing & Expiration Dates

Thick consistency





WHAT I LIKE:
  • It's non-comedogenic meaning it's oil-free.
  • It has UVA/UVB protection (sun protection).
  • No weird or strong scent.
  • The price is okay.
  • It has a manufacturing and expiration date at the packaging. 
  • A little goes a long way. 

WHAT I DON'T LIKE:
  • I picked this item up as soon as I saw the word "matte"; by this word, I'm expecting it to lessen the sebum production on my face but so far I didn't notice any difference. However, this is great for people who are looking for a moisturizer that's oil-free and doesn't rip your wallet. 

MY RATING: 7/10 

Have you tried the Celeteque Matte Moisturizer?
Let me know at the comments section below!
Thanks for sharing this post! :-) 

LIKE BeautywithGeline on Facebook
FOLLOW BeautywithGeline on Twitter
FOLLOW @beautywithgeline on Instagram



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...