Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Happy 2016!!!

Happy new year to all, happy 2016! It's funny how I'm sitting here with my coffee while listening to the best of Tchaikovsky playlist on YouTube, looking at this blog realizing that I haven't laid a finger on it for more than a year! Geez luis! Where has time gone??

2015 was definitely a restless year for me..errrr..for the most part. I was traveling the Philippines especially going forth and back Iloilo-Manila for a mixture of business and pleasure; it was good while it lasted. However for 2016, I decided to stay put thereby giving me a lot of leeway to recoup my blog and my YouTube channel.

Blogging/vlogging is really my passion and I foresee myself doing those things for as long as I can, wherever I am in the world. ;) I may be off for a while but like a story in the Bible, The Prodigal Son, I'll always come home. Now that's some kind of an analogy right there! Haha! :)

I'll be back to "regular programming" anytime soon and I'm pretty excited about it!

Thank you so much for sticking around; I'm praying for an abundant and happy 2016 for us all!

Here's a recent picture of me, just in case you're wondering how I look now. LOL! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...