Thursday, June 27, 2013

More on Weight Loss





Lemon has the ability to eliminate toxins, get rid of excess pounds, increase vitality and boost glow. It has zero calorie as opposed to most fruits. It helps out the digestive system by cleansing the colon thereby promoting fluid bowel functions. Lastly, the peptin fiber found in lemons REDUCES HUNGER.

The only flavored drink that my body takes since I started the weight loss about two weeks ago (except during "cheat" days) is a lemon-flavored water. I cut the lemon into half, squeeze its juice in a glass, remove its seeds and pour onto a tumbler with water which I carry around with me.

I used to be a Mountain Dew addict but since I started drinking a lemon-flavored water, I swear all of those cravings were blown away! Even if I go to events wherein sodas are being served as beverage, I already am refusing and would turn to my lemon-flavored water or if by any chance I don't have it with me, I just ask for a water from the waiter.

For those of you who doesn't know, there's a Lemon Diet which keeps Jennifer Aniston and supermodel Heidi Klum stay slim, beautiful and retain a healthy glow.





4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your
    next write ups thank you once again.

    My site Green Detox Review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome!:) i'll check out your website, too! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...